Sorry I was a bit MIA
Anyway, I wouldn't have thought to post another haul post (since I don't have the swatches yet!) but just in case you guys didn't know about the steal of the day --> (I'm not sure about all the sephora's but, the one on 42nd street& 7th ave. in NYC is giving away a free shadow palette -$20.00 value- if you buy three eyeshadow (or glitters, cream shadows, star powder, diamond powder etc.) products :) - call and ask a Sephora near you ^__^
* update: If you are going to buy things at sephora.com, the code is MUFE at checkout :D I guess it is an ongoing thing at every Sephora
so, I was originally there to buy the diamond powder #1 and star powder #947, but wanted the free palette so ended up buying other stuff too. ugh.. I really shouldn't let the sales people come near me.. I always get carried away and buy more than what I need..
So, here's a shot from what I got today (I didn't buy the lancome palette =/ I thought I had long lost it and found it in my other bag so I included it because I feel like I've scored a palette :p)
* A Make Up For Ever (MUFE) HD Kabuki Brush - The case just makes you want to buy it...
* MUFE Star Powder in 947 (peachy pink with gold glitters) & 950 (black with gold glitters)
* MUFE glitters in #4 (White Violet)
* Lancome Color Design in Designer (Khaki with gold glitters)
* Lancome Color Design Lipsticks in Debut (Indian pinkish) and "IT" Girl (Salmon color)
* Free stuff : MUFE shadow palette, Masaki/Masaki eau de parfum sample, Too Faced lash injection mascara sample