My bf showed me this funny clip from the X factor ------ [ watch here ]
and the moment I saw Cheryl, I was inspired to imitate her eye makeup... or, rather, the whole look :p
* I'm not trying to say I look like her~ I just want to do her makeup *
very pretty and chic :)
I attempted it, with some experiments along the way :p
1. elf Super Glossy Lip Shine in "Angel"
2. Shiseido Maquillage BK972
3. MAC Mineralized Blush in "Nuance"
4. MAC Pigment in "Sunnydaze"
5. Lancome Color design Crayon Duo in Amethyst Luxe
6. Sephora colorful mono mat. No.1
7. Covergirl LashBlast Waterproof Mascara
8. Lancome Color Design in '"IT" Girl'
9. Coastal Scents brush
10. elf angled brush
11. elf shadow brush
12. Anna Sui eyelash curler
+ one more that's not in the picture: Revlon colorstay liquid foundation
So, let's start
1. Liquid foundation: Revlon colorstay
2. Dark eyeshadow: Sephora colorful mono mat. No.1
3. lipgloss: elf super glossy lip shine
4. MAC Sunnydaze (l/e.. it's discontinued.. sorry)
5. Eyeliner pencil: Lancome Amethyst Luxe
--> I used a dark purple shade so the lines wouldn't look too harsh.
6. Dark Shadow: Sephora colorful mono mat. no.1
7. Sheseido Maquillage BK 972
8. Covergirl LashBlast mascara
9. Mac mineralized blush in Nuance
10. Lancome color design in "IT" Girl
And you are done!!! :)
pretty simple, look.
Just on the lipgloss thing..
It does provide a sticky base, but I wouldn't recommend doing it since
a) it is hard to blend the colors
b) the shadow easily creases
c) eyeliner keeps on slipping since it is slippery
have fun with the look :)