hehe, I know people don't like it when I am fascinated by the weather but I woke up to a semi-blizzard this morning :p I know the quality is going to suck - but hope you guys can see how it's snowing upwards due to the wind
* And since this is a beauty blog :p
Yay- I'm going to start trying out this Laura Mercier, eh-hem, much hyped about-secret camouflage concealer :) You have to mix the two to get the right shade for you.
Usually my tones are always the first or second most fair tone, but I was matched for SC-3 for this product.
Here are some summaries of MUA reviews on this product.
- It is better not to use as an under eye concealer since it can accentuate wrinkles and cake. (50/50 though)
- You have to use the Laura Mercier camouflage brush
- You can blend and mix the two colors to fit your skin perfectly
- It could be on the drier side (opinions split 50/50 on this too)
- It is Oil-Free
- You have to warm up the concealer before using it
- Shade 2 is darker than shade 3??
- It's initially hard to get used to
Okay, I'll try to keep you guys posted on how this works :) It's been quite a while since I've been this excited about a product